The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualifications for the for the Senior IT Auditor - PCI role you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a technical field.
- PCIP Certification.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States without requiring visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
- Demonstrated experience with PCI-DSS certification and processes, with a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- ISA certification is preferred.
- CISA or CISM Certification preferred.
- The ability to create an assessment and testing program that incorporates all aspects of PCI scanning, assessing, and testing.
- The ability to develop programs that tie in vulnerability management for PCI with change management processes.
- Demonstrated experience using PCI based tools such as Nipper, Spider, Nexus etc. to perform periodic scans of required network, servers and other technology devices.
- A background in security is a plus.
- Network understanding and the ability have detailed conversations and earn the respect of technical people.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple levels and titles in a diverse environment.
- A proactive approach with excellent research and documentation skills.
- Bilingual English/Japanese would be an advantage.
The RoleReporting to the Senior Manager, IT Audit & Compliance, you’ll serve as our PCI subject matter expert (SME) and work with our IT team on QA, testing and documenting evidence proving that PCI processes are being followed and standards are being met. Your high-reaching mission is to proactively do due diligence to prove that Canon is compliant and doing all we can to protect our customers.
On an ongoing basis, you will liaise with Corporate and senior-level leadership, keeping them informed on compliance and up-to-date on changing requirements, as well as to complete the yearly compilation of audit information. You’ll interact with merchants to document changes in their processes and ensure complicity. You’ll also work with QSA firms, regulatory compliance agencies, and internal and external auditors as required.
Specifically, you will:
- Oversee activities of PCI project consultants in the IT Audit group to ensure adherence to established PCI compliance and PII processes.
- Work with the Sr. Manager and Sr Director of IT Audit to establish and maintain PCI program management office.
- Establish all required PCI-DSS 3.0 Standards to ensure compliance with Self-Assessment questionnaire Level D and Lower.
- Work with all IT functional groups to insure all PCI compliance requirements, such as Internal PCI Scans, External PCI Scans, PCI Segment Network documentation, etc… are executed in a timely manner as required by the PCI-DSS standards.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with external QSA firms as needed to provide CANON USA IT the proper guidance on PCI-DSS compliance requirements.
- Ensure the annual completion for all SAQ-(D, C, C-VT) execution.
- Test and document computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy, reports discrepancies.
- Prepare audit plans and understand the specific issues to be evaluated.
- Develops final written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies if applicable and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Facilitate work of consultants and/or external IT auditors during audits and on-site visits.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, testing and evaluation of the company's IT general controls over financial reporting across multiple environments assessing the design, effectiveness and adequacy of key systems and processes based on walk through and transaction compliance testing.
- Identify and recommend mitigating technology process controls to reduce risks noted in system evaluations.
- Assist Internal Audit management with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, and champion internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
- Interact with all levels of management and company employees.
- Foster an environment of regulatory awareness and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Design and execute risk-focused Audit Plans in Infrastructure and Applications Development and Maintenance, leveraging resources and expertise across teams.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and challenges and minimize their impact through prompt action.
- Actively involve yourself in developing the department's vision and strategy.
- Have a strong understanding of best practices in the internal audit profession, and drive sustainable results through good QA processes.
- Foster innovation and challenge the status quo.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with our regulators and the audit committees we serve.
Pictured: Canon U.S. Life Sciences, Inc. (CLS) has a goal of establishing an entirely new business domain within the life sciences field by carefully applying, refining, and adapting Canon core technologies.
Why CanonAutonomy and Support -- we know you’re an SME with deep knowledge of the more than 400 regulatory requirements, you understand the technical, tactical and strategic elements of the position, and have the interpersonal talent to work with multiple stakeholders. As an expert in your field, you'll enjoy the autonomy to do your job. On the other hand, when things get challenging, you need help with roadblocks, or some support, your supervisor will be there to help.
Put away your suitcase -- if you've been working as a PCI Consultant, or with a QSA firm, chances are you've been spending 50%...75% or even more time traveling. When you join Canon, you can put that suitcase away. You'll spend almost all of your time in the office and travel when you're on vacation!
Ownership, stability and security -- this is a role that you’ll be able to take ownership of and drive for the long run. If you’re looking for a place you can call home – a place where you can enjoy stability and security, and see your influence increase year-over-year, consider Canon. People enjoy working here, as demonstrated by our large number of long-tenured employees.
Commitment to the environment and community -- Canon has undertaken several initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of our operations and our products. In addition, Canon U.S.A.'s believes strongly that we have a responsibility to contribute to the welfare of the communities we serve. For example, one of our most prominent programs, Canon4Kids, applies Canon product expertise to help locate missing children.
Innovation in technology -- innovation has been a key ingredient in Canon's success throughout our history. We are one of the most prolific inventors of consumer and professional imaging solutions. Canon Inc. has maintained a top-five worldwide ranking among all companies issued U.S. patents. Every year we invest a significant portion of net sales to R&D.
Unique corporate philosophy -- we embrace diversity in the workplace through the spirit of kyosei, Canon's corporate philosophy. Kyosei means "all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future." We are committed to creating a diverse work environment where all employees are respected and supported to do their very best. We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Excellent compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that covers everything from your physical to financial well-being. Some highlights include a generous allotment of paid vacation and holidays, a profit sharing plan, a tuition reimbursement program, matching 401(k) contributions, discounts on Canon products and more. Health benefits begin on your first day of employment!
Pictured: the imagePROGRAF iPF9400S is Canon's fastest large-format printer for graphic arts applications, and is capable of producing 60-inch wide borderless output at blazing fast speeds. It increases productivity and creative freedom while helping to reduce total costs.
Keys to SuccessUpon joining us you’ll be challenged to learn Canon’s businesses, policies, and procedures, and there are a lot of moving parts. You’ll need to be dedicated to learning, but also jump into your role with both feet. There is a lot of work and you’ll be challenged to keep up with it and make sure all the needed documentation is in place.
To excel in the role, not only will you need your hard skills to earn credibility, you’ll need to be gifted with soft skills as well. Sometimes you need to sell what you’re doing. Everyone is busy, so on the internal side you might need to convince those whose help you need the value of the regulations and need for tests. On the other side, you might need to demonstrate to auditors why we don’t need to expand the PCI role. We have the processes and budget in place to meet our goals and compliance obligations. If you can balance your technical and interpersonal skills, you'll thrive in the role.
About CanonFrom the opening of the New York office in 1955 to the further development of imaging products today, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has continued to be a leader in professional business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. Our products include everything from cameras and EF lenses to binoculars, camcorders, digital presses, scanners and much more. Canon now features more than 21 sales and support offices throughout the Americas.
In 2012, Canon U.S.A. received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes.
Canon U.S.A. also includes Canon Solutions America, Inc. Combining the strengths of the former Canon Business Solutions, Inc. and Océ North America, Inc., Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by exceptional professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc. Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, NY and has nearly 7,000 employees in 130 offices across the country.
At Canon we embrace diversity in the workplace through the spirit of kyosei, Canon's corporate philosophy. Kyosei means "all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future." We are committed to creating a diverse work environment where all employees are respected and supported to do their very best. We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.